The American Institute of Professional Geologists (AIPG) will be hosting its 60th Annual Conference in the Greater Cincinnati Area (specifically Covington, KY) with activities from September 15 through 19, 2023. We invite you to participate in any part of the conference that seems helpful and interesting to you.
This conference will be celebrating 60 years (Our Diamond Anniversary) of professional geoscientists exchanging information and technology on the many facets of geoscience and AIPG will be showcasing how geoscience professionals (like YOU!) are helping to solve environmental and economic challenges all over our country and world.
Our members and partners appreciate Petroleum Connection’s information on the latest developments in safety, health and technology impacting the industrial sand and minerals industry. We’d love to have you submit a technical presentation abstract at: https://aipg.org/page/202360thAnniversaryConfCallforAbstracts
Our members and partners will be giving technical talks that we think are of interest to your readers, including the latest developments in:
- Engineering and Environmental Services
- Oil and Gas Fields
- Specialty Chemicals
- Water, Rail and Air Transportation
- Waste and HazMat Management
- Wastewater and Bio Solid Treatment
- Water Supply and Reuse
- Alternative Energy and Power Sources
- Legal, Finance and Insurance Services
- Research Findings and Laboratory Analytical Services
- Land-use Planning and Mapping
- Regulations and Permitting
- Ethics and Diversity Training
- Hazwoper, Asbestos, and Lead Inspection Refreshers
We are also offering field trips to quarries, outcrops, caves, riverboat trip and museums. All the trips are guest and family friendly.
Please check out all this event has to offer you, your company, and your family and sign-up during our Early Bird Registration period today! You can also sign up to be a sponsor or an exhibitor.