September 4-6, 2019 | JW Marriott Hill Country Resort, San Antonio, TX
Held at Marriott’s San Antonio Hill Country Resort, attendees heard presentations focused on the latest information on frac sand demand, logistics & infrastructure developments, consolidation, and industry trends.
Agenda – Day 1
Pre-Conference Seminar: Paving the Way for Better Bulk Material Drying - presented by Tarmac International
Pre-Conference Seminar: 7 Important Factors to Consider When Buying Frac Sand Silos - presented by CST Industries
Pre-Conference Seminar: How Moisture Content Affects Dryer Performance - presented by RTD Enterprises and Industrial Kiln & Dryer
Pre-Conference Seminar: So You Want to Open a Sand Mine? Did You Think About This… - presented by Westward Environmental
Pre-Conference Reception at the Outdoor Equipment Expo
Agenda – Day 2
An Overview and Outlook for North American Shale
Outlook for Frac Sand’s Shifting Supply & Demand
Panel Discussion: In-Basin Sand
Panel Discussion: What Does the Future Hold for Northern White Sand
In-Basin Sand Productivity
Panel Discussion: Direct Sourcing Sand
Roundtable Discussion Sessions
- “How to Capitalize on Overcapacity and Low Sand Prices”
- "5 Critical Owner Expectations on a Fast Track Project”
- "Advanced Reporting and Benchmarking for the Frac Sand Industry"
- “Choose the best replacement separator screen for your dry plant”
- "Winning Plan for Frac Sand Processing”
- "Improving Operations and Performance through GPS Tracking"
- "Reinventing How Frac Sand is Transported to Save Time, Money, and Energy"
- "Sand hauling overweight permits the size of TEXAS"
- "Problems and Solutions Associated with Frac Sand Drying Systems"
Craft Beer Tasting & Networking Reception
Agenda – Day 3
A Major E&P Company’s Journey to Direct Sourcing the Integrated Proppant Supply Chain
Panel Discussion: Minimizing Delivered Cost in the Last Mile
Debtors & Vendors: What You Need to Know About Restructuring
An Overview of the Challenges & Opportunities in Argentina’s Vaca Muerta
Informal Networking & Refreshment in the Outdoor Equipment Lot