North American oil & gas production continues its crazy ride. Every day we are reading doom & gloom stories, as well as some “more positive” viewpoints.
Even in the last week we saw quite a bit of movement in oil prices. Some experts are now seeing oil prices coming up by April or May, with oil being in the $50-$75 range for most of the year.
Regardless of what happens, if you are involved in the frac sand business, you want to make sure you are up to speed on the latest issues and are prepared for whatever is going to happen. Here are some examples:
- What are the experts saying about proppant supply & demand moving forward?
- There will be mergers & acquisitions activity among frac sand buyers. What will that mean for your clients? What can you do to be ready?
- As international markets open for frac sand, what services, expertise, and supply opportunities are open for companies like yours?
- We are expecting some new OSHA rules this month related to workplace silica exposure. You need to be ready for that to avoid penalties and lawsuits,
and to become a resource/solution for your clients.
- If your company is under distress, what are some of the options you might have?
- And despite the slowdown, in areas where frac sand is mined there still continues to be an organized and aggressive movement in opposition to frac
sand mining. How could that impact the industry?
All of these issues are going to be discussed at the 2016 Frac Sand Industry Update. The event is being held March 10 at The Houstonian Hotel in Houston, Texas.
It is an event you will not want to miss!
You can learn more and register at http://www.petroleumconnection.com/conferences/2016fracsandupdate/index.html